Beautiful Pagan Poetry - By Frances

Written by Frances - Paganism Australia member

I would love to share two pieces of beautiful poetry with you,


TO SHE

Ancient Mother Goddess
You who was there before all time
Arise from the watery abyss
From whence all life was created
Come to me, Ancient Mother
Teach me the ebb and flow of life
Help me understand that for things to be reborn
They first must die
Show me the inner strength and gifts that lay inside
As my modern world engulfs me
Help me to remain connected to what is really important
Remind me of the messages in the wind
Ancient Mother Goddess
Nameless one but not forgotten
Let me honor you



SILENT RAPTURE


She touched my cheek
I knew I wasn’t alone
And the invisible cloak drew around me
I felt sheltered from the winds of ill thought
That blew my way
Protected in her loving embrace
Safe in the knowledge that as long as I have
The courage to be true to myself
I will never be alone
In silent rapture I caught my breath
For faith I believe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home